OyeGifts - Cancellation And Refund Policy:
1. Any cancellations to the order shall be made before 48 hours of the actual time of delivery to claim refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the 48hr delivery window starts.
2. Cancellation of order shall be made with mail with Subject: " Cancellation Request" and sent to email@example.com
Mail shall contain following details:-
a. Order ID:
b. Cancellation Reason:
c. Refund Account Details:
3. Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Refund shall be made under following conditions:
a. Order was cancelled.
b. Order was not delivered to the recipient.( This does not include the case for unfounded recipient )
c. If there is any complain regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will inquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
5. A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer, we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
6. In case of Cancellation, 20% charge will be applicable in regular days or 30% on occasional days like Valentine , Mother's Day , Rakhi , Diwali etc...
7. Any discounted or exempted amount can not be claimed for refund.
8. Any extra amount credited to OyeGifts's account may be considered for order enhancement but will not be refundable.
9. In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund OyeGifts shall have the deciding hand.
10. OyeGifts may amend its Cancellation And Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
11. If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation And Refund Policy, please email us at email@example.com
Valentine’s Day/Mother's Day/Rakhi/Diwali Disclaimer
The prices shown may change without prior notice due to Valentine’s rush. Pre-book your orders to enjoy attractive rates. In order to help service your orders in the best possible way, we request you to provide the correct address and contact details (phone number and email address) of the recipient.
If you wish we do not contact the recipient, please call our Customer Care at +91-8010 99 7070 and notify them about the same.
Due to a huge rush in orders during Valentine/Mother's Day / Rakhi / Diwali, the delivery duration can be extend 24-48 hours on given date & time; delivery status confirmation by email and SMS may arrive a little later. Our team works very hard to let you know that your order is delivered – as soon as we can.
Our Customer Care team is on toes to ensure that you have a great experience with us. During the Valentine week, they may take a little more time to respond. Kindly be patient. If you have dropped us an email, we ensure it is being reviewed and will be positively answered back.
Please be aware of our Substitution Policy.
Do visit our Terms and Conditions section to understand our services better.
Valentine’s Day/Mother's Day/Rakhi/Diwali Special Standard Delivery Service
While we make best efforts to ensure we deliver your orders as soon as possible, due to huge rush during the Valentine week, we do not offer any fixed time guarantee. Orders are processed on first come first serve basis, delivery areas and other local conditions. Due to extreme rush few deliveries might get delayed by a day. Cancellation policy 40% of the order value.
Valentine’s Day/Mother's Day/Rakhi/Diwali Special Midnight Delivery Service
For Midnight Delivery orders, please note that the order will be delivered between 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Valentine’s Day/Mother's Day/Rakhi/Diwali Special Courier Services
For products that are shipped using the services of our courier partners, we are unable to guarantee an exact date/time of delivery during the peak season.