In India where festivals are vibrant and colourful, flowers and sweets are indispensable. Become our franchise to join a network of hundreds of proud florists and bakers in India and get an opportunity to boost sales.
- More than a decade of industry presence
- One of leading online florist offeringfranchise that takes low investment
- An opportunity for women to own and manage a business at their convenience
- PAN India presence, even at remote locations
- A wide retail network of artists trained by experts at OyeGifts
- Delivering flowers same day, midnight even in small towns
- Orders received for flowers every 10 seconds
- One of the most reliable floral network offering faster services
- Delivers cakes, sweets, teddies andgift hampersalong with flowers to spread smiles
Starting your own business is easier than ever. OyeGifts would provide necessary support and its brand value to help you get going. Let’s see how to begin:
- You must have a store with at least 200-300 sq. ft area
- The store must be situated on the ground floor only
- The preferred location would be high street or high footfall or HNI area
- The store should have a road facing front to gain more attention
- The property can be owned or rented with at least a year of lock in period
- There must be a team to manage orders received online and provide great customer service
- You get the opportunity to leverage the brand name and value
- OyeGifts team provides the necessary support to select the right store location as well as technical support and guidance in setting up a franchise
- Our team also provides advertisement support to bring your store in public notice
- We provide merchandise at wholesale prices
- You get a fixed monthly e-commerce business
- We provide the required help in understanding and using our software for receiving orders and processing them
- OyeGifts also provides training and support to help you run your store successfully
Q. How can I become an OyeGifts franchise?
A. Just contact us with your plan and we will get in touch with you to help you get started.
Q. How much investment is required to start this franchise?
A. It depends on how big your store is and what your expectations are.
Q.What if I don’t own a property?
A. A rented property would also work fine. We can also go ahead with your existing floral store.
Q. Do I need to have any experience in flower business?
A. Not necessarily. We will provide the required training and support.
Q. What profits I can expect?
A. Minimum earning could be INR 50,000, depending up your area of business. It is quite high, more than twice or thrice, in high populous metro cities.