OYEGIFTS CAREER - WE'RE HIRING - URGENT OPENING
We're Hiring - Urgent Opening - Jan 2024
We represent a fast-growing company that is inhabited by a group of highly talented and selective people who determine,design, and drive this very growth. We have worked hard to build our brand thathas now become synonymous with our commitment – ‘to create the best possible experience”
At OyeGifts, we're constantly looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that creates campaigns that deliver on it. You will be an active member of the team from the first day, for we don’t believe in passiveness. You are here to pull off the master piece -Your Life’s Work, something for which you will be remembered for. You can do this kind of work at OyeGifts. A place where we firmly believe – Imagination is above the knowledge!
Interested candidates may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Supporting the development of category.
- Supporting with Category analysis, insight and reporting by maintaining the category reporting toolkit and setting up other best practice reports.
- Create and manage product listings for new items in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure accurate categorization, pricing, and other relevant information for each product.
- Supporting Category Plans, and New product Launch.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Team to gather information and maintain consistency in product listings.
- Regularly update and review existing product listings to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category.
- Proven experience in related field/domain.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods..
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- 2+ years experience as a developer worked 8-10 Projects Ecommerce Based.
- Writing algorithm for business problems and implementing them.
- Coding optimized and efficient code.
- Writing code for robust and scalable web-based applications.
- Thinking tools, creating tools.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- 3+ years experience as a professional SEO with strong link building experience.
- Keen ability to translate data to actionable, strategic plans.
- Experience creating SEO-focused product requirement documents
- Experience using advanced SEO tools, reporting & analytics tools and research platforms to facilitate SEO campaign execution
- Should have a high Portfolio of SEO done him/her so far.
- Manage and maximize opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through a variety of SEO Process.
- Traffic From all source of mediums (blogs, feeds , rss, comments , bookmarking , posts , web 2.0 etc)
- Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Work with the content writing team
Work on SEO & blog writing
# of Internships available: 2
- Available for full time (in-office) internship
- Internship Duration - 3 Months
- Able to create a high-quality graphic designs: Web banners, carousels, Discount coupons, Emails, Newsletters, Flyers, Brochure.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Indesign and Coreldraw.
- A strong understanding of artistic and design principles such as typography, composition, color theory, and layout designing/user interface
Knowledge of HTML, CSS will be added advantage (optional).
Important – Candidate has to share the portfolio of designs with the Resume while applying
- Campaign planning, creation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis
- Must have experience working in E-commerce portals and Lead Generation campaigns
- Build strong customer relationships
- Running Performance marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels